Thursday, September 3, 2009

Case Study 1

Web-based class...
ouh...many tasks to do..
but I need to keep moving..
do all 'da task given by Dr Jamaluddin.

Nothing wrong doing many tasks as I will gain more knowledge....and the knowledge will become a wisdom...look at the title...

For the first task, I need to do a case study. I need to identify three different categories of websites....Personal, Organization and Commercial Website.
First of all I must know what is the meaning of each website.

From my findings and simplest word, I can say that the Personal Website is the website that had been published by an individual, telling or sharing his/her information with others.

Organization Website is a website that belongs to an organization where they tell what the organization is all about, what they do and many more information that is related to the organization.

While Commercial Website is a website that had been published to promote public people to their products or services.

Then, the next step is searching for the attractive website from different categories. I keep searching and then I found my selected website.

This is commercial website....TV3



This is organization website.....Web Design Library

3 comments: